Sunday, March 24, 2013

Weeks 11 & 12 :D

Well, my lunch date lasted until 3:15 in the morning. We met for lunch, talked and talked and laughed, and we wanted to keep it going, so rather than go back to work, I took off and we went to Stray Cat and spent the afternoon there. We had to split up to go to our respective kids, but then my mom said she'd keep my kid, so suddenly it was Friday night with no kid and no plans. I T said I could come sit on his stoop after his kid went to bed, so I did. We talked for hours. I got home at 3:15. We kissed before I left. And it was good. Last night I invited him over for porch-sitting after *my* kid went to bed , he did, we talked until about 2:00 am. I was falling asleep so I had to send him away, but it wasn't easy. So whether last night counts a date, I don't know, but we're planning on hanging out this week after I get back from Houston. Either way, Week 12 is covered. :)

2 comments:

rubydorcas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rubydorcas said...

I think it's a date.