Friday, March 8, 2013

Week 8 and 9

Week 8 - met Stretch at a bar for Karaoke Thursday. Met some of his friends, drank a bit, totally rocked Aaliyah "are you that somebody" with one of his friends singing the Timbaland part. Had a good time, went with one of his friends to Sandbar, met a really cute cowboy...

Week 9 was last Saturday, met up with Tattoo at a bar downtown that I've never been to, and a friend came with me, but it was still my date! The three of us had a great time, my friend had her boyfriend pick her up, went home with Tattoo. Woke up with a bunch of bruises, it was a good night. I'll leave it at that. Although... I haven't heard from Tattoo since then... So idk what the deal is with him. Today is the end of Week 9, and so far I don't have anything scheduled for week 10, so I better get on it!

In other news, the ex-boyfriend sent me a really lovely message on Facebook, liked 70 of my pictures, then unfriended me. It hurt, but maybe it's what I need to finally move on. Honestly I haven't tried to get over him at all. So hopefully I can move on now and try to find someone like him. Cue Adele...

2 comments:

rubydorcas said...

Who likes 70 photos and unfriends you? Weirdo.

Salty Crow said...

Also, cute cowboy?